Aloe Pura Gel 100ml
- Soothing for dry, chapped and sun burned skin
- Can be applied to Stretch Marks and Scars
- Vegetarian, Vegan
Our Aloe Pura Aloe Vera Gel moisturises, softens and helps hydrate dry and sensitive skin.
Aloe Pura Aloe Vera Gel moisturises, softens and helps hydrate dry and sensitive skin. Produced from pure organic Aloe Vera inner gel, capturing the maximum nutritional activity of the plant. It can be applied to stretch marks, scars, dry, chapped skin, sun burn, skin irritations and minor burns. This non-greasy gel is odourless and easily absorbed into the skin.
- Aloe Vera gel is made from 99.9% organic Aloe Barbadensis (Miller) and certified by both the International Aloe Science Council (IASC) and Health Food Manufacturers Association (HFMA).
- We use only the inner leaf gel, which contains a high quantity of polysaccharides. Topically aloe vera polysaccharides help to condition the skin and act as an emollient.
- We have a strict process of selecting only mature and fresh Aloe Vera leaves for optimum content and quality.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice (Organic), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Benzoic Acid.