Bio-Nature Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil
Lemon Myrtle Oil to have 30% more anti-bacterial activity than tea tree oil.
- Aromatherapy, Oil burner – for invigorating and revitalising air freshness.
- Massage oil – 1 drop per 20ml carrier oil, discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Topical use – 1 drop per 10ml carrier oil, discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Potpourri – add a few drops for a freshening, cleansing scent.
- Household use, Air freshener – add a few drops to water in spray bottle.
- Kitchen Smells – use oil burner to freshen kitchen after cooking.
- Floor washing – several drops into bucket of hot water.
- Mould remover – add drops to remover bottle, spray and walk away.
- Vacuum bag cloths – add 2 or 3 drops to cleanse and freshen.
- Unpleasant odours – a drop in the toilet or sink.