Biona Organic Cider Vinegar is a nutrient-packed formula with a range of uses. The Mother is the sediment that can be found at the bottom of the vinegar and contains good bacteria and enzymes which promote healing and enhance health. The formula is created from organic apple juice that has been cold pressed, and it can for example be used to dress salads or to make sauces.
• Although apple cider vinegar is acidic, once it enters the body it alkalises.
• It also brings in the good bacteria to the gut, which we call probiotics.
• It is known to help with many common ailments, and diseases.We use this daily, as it has helped us with allergies (even anaphylaxis), detox, cleansing, cold, flu etc.
• Take 15-30 minutes before food and after food, to introduce friendly bacteria to the gut and to replace any lost bacteria through using antibiotics or natural antibiotics.
• Dilute in water or dilute in freshly pressed apple juice.start of with a teaspoon and build it up to 2 tablespoons.
• Highly recommended using through cold, flu or other health issues when antibiotics, natural or not have been used, as the antibiotic will eat up the good bacteria too, so it is important to simultaneously to use a probiotic to replace all friendly bacteria lost.
• We advise not to drink this neat, as it can burn the oesophagus, always dilute. (Although some can tolerate it)To cover ourselves we have to advise regular use and drinking neat can cause tooth enamel issues, so daily use is not recommended. However, on the contrary studies have shown using this as a mouthwash alongside bicarbonate soda can improve oral health.
• Can assist in weight loss when drank diluted in the morning, as it boosts metabolism and gives an energy boost for you to be active throughout the day.
• This is known to help arthritis, allergies, infection etc.
• Simply incorporate In to your diet even if it is sprinkling on your home made fish and chips.